1. Multipurpose Community Center:
Our primary goal is to turn the unused North Clarendon Chapel into a community resource and small gathering space for Clarendon and surroundings. It will also be used for Art or Historic Exhibits, small Holiday Craft Market and cultural events.
In an effort to recruit qualified volunteers we have partnered with Volunteer Match.
The VolunteerMatch team combines a love of community engagement, a passion for technology, and a commitment to building strong relationships.
Our plans are also to partner with Senior Corp to organize community resources and Signature Programs.
3. Recruiting for the North Clarendon Chapel:
- North Clarendon Chapel Working Committee
- Corpwell Foundation Executive Assistant
- North Clarendon Chapel Project Community Organizer
- Corpwell Foundation, Board
To receive all announcementsFollow us on this website or like our page on Facebook.
Parking: Parking is restricted to 15 min. All event parking will be at postoffice and library.
Support: This effort is not supported by Clarendon town taxes but grants and fundraising events.